Friday, October 15, 2004

Juste Pour Rear

Hilarity! Craig called today to tell Bri and I that he had gotten two extra free tickets to the Just For Laughs comedy tour. I love comedy and have never been to see an actual big comedy show, so this was super fun. Obviously we accepted his offer, and we ended up meeting Craig and Laurae and his place. Grabbed a quick smoke and half a Danish beer there (love the Danes, and love their beer apparently) and cabbed it over to the Cohn.
OUR SEATS WERE IN THE THIRD FUCKING ROW! I realize we weren't seeing God in concert or anything but it was still very exciting. Unfortunately we didn't get to sit with Craig and Laurae, and I forgot to ask them afterwards how their seats were. If we got the better seats that sucks for them, expecially since it's Craig's birthday today.
Speaking of which, it's two days until my birthday! Or one now since it's technically after midnight. Apparently Bri has a wicked birthday gift for me, but it won't be here for another week or two. She refuses to tell me what it is until my birthday. Now I can see the logic in this, even though I won't be getting it until later, but I really want to know! I want presents! Lots of fun presents!
Got money from ma and pa, which was greatly appreciated, but not as much as the note inside. Mom wrote 'Have fun and celebrate with this, and don't even think of spending it on bills!'. Not that I would, but how cool are they to insist that I party on their money?
Maybe I'll buy some crack with it mom. Would you like that?
No, probably not.
~Attila

1 comment:

lucifuge said...

you will be delighted with your gift.
if not, i will stompt it into a million pieces and send you for a frances farmer-style head operation.
and then you won't know the difference, and i'll put it back together and offer it to you again. and then, oh then you will like it-- or feel too numb to care.