Friday, August 19, 2005

And now I'm being punished.

Holy hell.
So obviously I decided against following all the signs and high-tailing it for Nevada. And now, as a result, I'm fucking sick.
For the second Friday in a row. Correction, the second Friday on which I was supposed to go party downtown with the previously absent Christina-4-Ever (pron fo' evah).
This must be the last time I piss fate off. Hell next time I'll probably end up with ebola or syphilis.
The one great side effect of my illness appears to be a complete lack of guilt at not doing any work. (Hence blogging.) I have an entire inbox jam packed with stupid files crying out for my attention, but my cold seems to have come with a mild case of deafness.
So far my night has consisted of blowing my nose, sitting, blowing my nose, eating chocolate, blowing my nose, sitting, blogging, and blowing my nose. Not too bad overall, although I could really do without the resulting bright red mustache.

2 comments:

lucifuge said...

i kinda like you with that mustache. and i also like the new blue template.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!