Sunday, May 07, 2006

You are where?

What city, whether you've been there or not, do you think would suit your personality best?

Mine would be Paris. As unoriginal as that is, I can't imagine me not loving it. Here are some suggestions that Bri and I came up with:

Chris: London
Joey: Los Angeles
Mike St. P: Berlin
Craig: Somewhere in South America that's gayer than the day is long. Gayer than San Francisco (Which was our first choice but we weren't sure if S.F. was gay enough for Craig. Sorry Craig.)

Please leave your answer in the comments. Also, if anyone knows, when exactly did Tom Hanks jump the shark? We know it's happened, we just can't pin down when.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Hank jumped the shark with Apollo 13. Philadelphia you could actually take kinda seriously but the other one was total Hollywood event movie garbage.
My city would be some cold, languid place.

lycradog said...

IRT Midas: Might I suggest Basra?
I think maybe Montreal for me. Or Tehran ... I'm bad at these games.

Manifold Mess said...

LD- I can see why you're torn between Montreal and Tehran. Both have that laid back, hedonist atmosphere.

MW - Thanks for the help. We knew it was definitely before Cast Away, but couldn't remember when. As for a city, I'd pick Helsinki for you. Or Warsaw.